Hanoi nightlife is one of the must-see things when it comes to Vietnam travel. If you are young, active, and enjoy the lights after sunset, this could be a great place for you to discover more. Spending a night as a local and experience Hanoi yourselves.
Where to go
Night in Hanoi was not active as Ho Chi Minh city. Seems to be there is not night in Ho Chi Minh but in Hanoi, after 12pm, the street will be secluded completely. However the nightlife in Hanoi has a separate attractiveness, own peculiarity. To enjoy Hanoi nightlife, the majority of tourists like to go to following places:
– Visitors can see the bustle of Hanoi night market at the weekend, walk around Old Quarter or Hoan Kiem lake.
–Watch water puppet performance at Thang Long Water Puppet Theater. It is a pastime has a history of thousands of years, now it has gradually eroded in folklore, but Thang Long Water Puppet Theater still preserved and make it live again.
– Go to attend a symphonic music night at Hanoi Opera House.
– Go to night clubs to enjoy live music
– Visitors can also enjoy coffee of Hanoi at Ta Hien street, Bao Khanh street (near Old Quarter),…
– Drink “Bia hoi Hanoi”. This is probably thing that you can ignore when coming to Hanoi. It is almost like draft beer but mixing and drinking unlike any beer in the world. You can find a beer restaurant in any street in Old Quarter in Hanoi.
Hanoi is a city that that is active not only during the day but also with much awe-inspiring fun night centers you can choose. Do not waste your nights while you visit Hanoi; explore the nights, visit lovely places that will live the lasting memory on you.